The INFJ Life is a weekly email to encourage you as an INFJ women by helping you learn more about your INFJ personality type. Each Wednesday you'll receive an email with tips, action items, and stories of life as an INFJ woman. From time to time, you'll receive offers on products and services that will add insight to your life as an INFJ woman. Click the button below to sign up.
What are women saying about The INFJ Life?
How can I learn more?
I'm so glad you want to learn more about your INFJ personality type and life as an INFJ woman! Here are 5 things you can do to start learning now:
- After signing up for The INFJ Life above, you might want to start with What is INFJ?
- You can also take a look at the blog and use the Archive drop-down on the right side of the page to search for specific topics.
- You can read a little about who I am and why I want to empower INFJ women on the About page. I'm glad to have you along on this journey!
- If you're interested in being coached as an INFJ woman, by an INFJ woman, you can find out more about that on the Coaching page.
- If you're on social media, you can like The INFJ Life on Facebook and follow The INFJ Life on Instagram.
Which personality tool do you recommend?
There are many websites claiming to give you the four letters of your Myers-Briggs personality type. One thing to note is that these websites may use the same letters of the 16 types in the MBTI system. However, the official Myers-Briggs Type Indicator instrument is the only tool that is backed up by decades of research and testing of its reliability and validity. The questions on the official MBTI instrument are the result of this research. For this reason, I recommend purchasing and taking the official MBTI instrument. You can do that here. If you'd like more complete results and a 1:1 debrief session with a certified MBTI® practitioner (me), take a look at my Know Your Type package.