Know Your MBTI® Type
What would it feel like to understand and be confident in who you are? How great would it be to know that there’s nothing wrong with you and that you have unique strengths—because of who you are? Imagine making confident decisions in your career and relationships and knowing exactly how to make the changes you want in these areas. Would you like to learn how to better handle change and successfully manage conflict? All of these are possible when you know and understand your personality type.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) is the most widely used personality assessment in the world. It was developed by Isabel Myers and Katharine Briggs, a mother-daughter duo who studied Carl Jung's theory of personality types. This assessment indicates your preference in four areas:
- How you direct and receive energy (Extraversion or Introversion)
- How you take in information (Sensing or Intuition)
- How you make decisions or come to conclusions with that information (Thinking or Feeling)
- How you approach the outside world (Judging or Perceiving)
As a certified MBTI® practitioner, I've received intensive training in the background of this tool and how to interpret the results. By working with a certified practitioner, you will receive an in-depth, personalized analysis of your MBTI® results.
This package is for anyone who wants to understand and verify their personality type so they can know how to use that information to improve their relationships, career, and leadership abilities. If you’ve taken an MBTI-like assessment (or even the official MBTI® assessment) but aren’t sure what to do with the results or what they even mean, this is also for you.
This package includes:
- The official Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment.
- A video to prepare your mindset prior to taking the MBTI® assessment. This will prepare you to get the most accurate results.
- Both Step I + Step II results. These results provide a more complete picture than the official MBTI® assessment you can pay for and take online yourself. Step I includes your 4-letter type (E/I, S/N, T/F, J/P). Step II shows your preferences for 5 different facets of each letter in your code. This deeper analysis helps you see where you fall “in-preference” for your type and where you might fall “out of preference” for your type. This also shows how your results line up with others of the same type.
- A 1-hour and 30-minute debrief session with an MBTI®-certified practitioner (me) to go over your results and help you verify your type.
- Action steps to help you apply the information you learn to your life.
- The Introduction to Myers-Briggs Type digital booklet, a 52-page book that includes detailed descriptions of all 16 types, type dynamics for each (cognitive functions), and areas of growth for each type. This is an official Myers-Briggs publication.
- A unique code to access www.mbtitype.com for more detailed information about your type (and other types, too).
Financial Investment: $247
How do I sign up?
If you're ready to sign up, click here to purchase the Know Your Type package. Once you purchase the package, you'll receive a personalized link from me to take your assessment. After you complete the assessment, you'll schedule your debrief session with me to go over your results and decide how you'd like to use what you learn in your life.