Coaching for INFJ Women
I work with INFJ women who want to make their vision happen. You might feel stuck or like you aren't moving as quickly as you'd like. Maybe it's structure and accountability you need. As a certified professional coach (CPC), certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) practitioner, and an Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP), I help you understand your personality type and what might be holding you back so you can see your vision come to life.
How can an INFJ coach benefit you?
When we work together, you'll:
- gain a greater understanding of your INFJ personality.
- increase your self-love and acceptance.
- learn how your INFJ personality impacts your decisions, relationships, and work.
- recognize where you get stuck and what to do about it.
- create plans with strategies to move you forward toward your purpose.
- become more aware of what you’re feeling.
- learn how your inner critic shows up in your life and how to respond.
- zero in on your goals and desires.
What is coaching?
In short, coaching takes you from where you are to where you want to be. It's an incredibly powerful process that guides you through making changes in your life so it's more aligned with what you really want. It's empowering because it helps you see possibilities that you may not otherwise see. INFJ coaching helps you better understand and accept yourself.
If you're interested in working together in a coach/client relationship, schedule a Discovery Call to see if we're the right match to help you get to where you want to go. Please note: Depending on what you choose and what's right for you, 1:1 coaching packages start at $1800 USD. You also have the option to choose monthly payments.
Have a question about coaching? You can use the contact form to connect.
What people are saying...
How is coaching different?
Unsure what coaching is, or how it can help you? There's often a lot of confusion about coaching and how it differs from therapy, consulting, and mentoring. Take a look at this video to learn the differences and see what coaching can do for you.