Living an INFJ life full of possibility.
Who am I?
How did you feel when you first learned you were an INFJ?
Hi, I’m Leslie and I’m an INFJ too. When I first read the profile for the INFJ personality type, I’m pretty sure my jaw dropped. There it was, all laid out on the screen in front of me. I not only saw the things I show the world, but also the things I’d never tell anyone. The comfort in knowing there were others like me was incredible.
You felt it when you read the profile too, didn’t you? Or maybe you actually felt sad because you didn’t want to be an INFJ.
As much comfort as I got from reading the INFJ profile, I didn’t immediately achieve radical self-acceptance. However, it was the start of my journey. Now, I want to empower you to move past those things you’re struggling with and that keep you stuck. I want to help you see and uncover your incredible potential. Are you ready?
Some things about me...
- I am MBTI® certified, which means I have undergone training to fully understand the Myers-Briggs personality system—specifically what shapes the ins and outs of the INFJ personality. I'm also certified to administer the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® tool and walk clients through understanding their results. It’s a fantastic tool for me in helping INFJs function out of their strengths, while also helping them to address and move past the things that discourage or create roadblocks.
- I'm a certified professional coach (CPC), certified and trained through iPEC (Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching), one of the top coach-training programs in the world. iPEC is an ICF-accredited (International Coaching Federation) training program. I'm trained as a core energy coach and hold an ELI-MP certification.
- Prior to coaching, I started 3 other businesses, which included a freelance creative business (working in photography, video, and graphic design). Each business taught me important lessons in breaking through my fear, self-doubt, and the need to “start over” from mistakes. I’ve learned how to incorporate these things to build something impactful and beautiful (even if it’s imperfect!)
- My middle-school self wanted to be a teacher and a photographer—both of which I did!
- I’ve lived in 5 states (Illinois, Tennessee, Montana, Washington, California) and I have 3 favorites. I also have trouble choosing one thing over another.
- I'm learning to play the guitar! It really pushes me out of my perfectionistic tendencies.
- I love salted dark chocolate, specifically from Theo’s in Seattle. Sooo good.
- I’m generally very much into healthy eating, but my (recently discovered) guilty pleasure is Coconut Bliss dairy-free ice cream!
- I drink tea, not coffee. I don’t really have the patience to develop a taste for something. I’ve had probably 3 sips of coffee in my lifetime and each confirmed its disgusting taste.
- I drive a red, retro-styled Stella scooter with a red-polka-dot helmet.
- I’m a sucker for products in well-designed packaging, whether or not the product is superior to products in ugly packaging.
Are you an INFJ woman?
The INFJ Life is a weekly email to encourage you as an INFJ women by helping you learn more about your INFJ personality type. Each Wednesday you'll receive an email with tips, action items, and stories of life as an INFJ woman. From time to time, you'll receive offers on products and services that will add insight to your life as an INFJ woman. Click the button below to sign up.